Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday




Here are pictures of Ashlyn wearing a warm up suit that I got at Walmart today for $4. I didn't go for this, it was actually something I just saw when I was standing in line. Ashlyn loves her new outfit and carried it around for like 2 hours, then put it on. The other picture is just Ashlyn in her true form. She wanted a picture taken, then took off running as I was waiting for the camera to focus. I thought it was pretty funny though!!!
We got a lot of great things today for Christmas. My mom and I got up at 4 and got to WalMart at 5 this morning. We went to Walmart, Super Target, and kmart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow Ashlyn's hair looks so red in the first picture. That is a really cute outfit. If I would have had money I would have liked to go shopping this year. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

Haha a warm up suit for a 2 year old. That's priceless. Well actually it was $4. But you know what I mean. I don't know how you got up that early. Did you get shoved again at Kmart?

Ali Jones said...

Good for you guys. We did no early shopping. I wish I could have gotten some of the deals, but oh well.