Monday, November 24, 2008

Comment of the day




Great Grandpa came to visit us from Utah today. We were all sitting at the dinner table eating tri tip when Great Grandpa said uh oh, I guess I am going to have to eat all the candy bars that I brought all by myself...since you aren't eating your dinner. Zach's response was he started shoving his dinner in his mouth, Ashlyn's response... Well that's not very nice Grandpa!!! We all tried really hard not to bust up laughing. It was pretty funny! Today we took the kids to Ronald McDonald's to play while we were trying to get the tire repaired. Mady loved eating a chocolate chip cookie. Yum!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mady is the happiest baby. The grandad sounds cool. I can't believe you asked me to comment in the middle of this show though! haha jk

Edie and Luke said...

That sounds like something Carter would do! That is so cute! Why does candy always change everything? Hey- have fun at Knott's and Disneyland- we will have to do Jumping Jacks another time. Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Ashlyn takes her food seriously...you don't mess with it. Did grandpa laugh when she said it?