Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day






Here are some fun pictures of the kids helping get the homemade rolls ready for Thanksgiving dinner. And a cute picture of Mady sitting with Great Grandpa. Ashlyn ate a little bit of everything from Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, rolls, fruit salad, corn, and lots of Cranberries. Mady liked the rolls the best. Zach, fought us and fought us on eating the turkey, then when he finally tried it he said your right, it does taste like chicken. Ha Ha Hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not a shock that Ashlyn ate well. All Kolton ate was a little bit of a roll. Good thing I had taken an easy mac n' cheese with us. That is a really cute picture of Mady and Grandpa. Kolton said, "Grandpa and Manny".

Anonymous said...

Haha, "it does taste like chicken!"
I don't know how you guys get him to try new things. Home made rolls sound good right now. Looks like you all had a good turkey day.

Kara Klc said...

Long time no see! I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. It's crazy that you already have three too! If you haven't already you should check out Haley, Ali, and Kaysha's blogs too. Their links are on mine.

Ali Jones said...

It's so good to see your blog! Eric & I cannot believe how big your kids are. It has been so long!!!