Tuesday, November 18, 2008

That'll get her to sleep!!!!!


So apparently Wil found the perfect way to get Mady to stop crying and give up and go to sleep. J/k Her new favorite thing is to stick her legs through the bars on the crib. It is so funny to see her asleep like this. Well to update you, she hasn't thrown up in like 5 hours and seems to be feeling a little bit better. She was weighed again today at her doctor's appt. (follow-up) and she is 12 lbs. 6 oz. and 25 inches long. Thanks for all of the calls and comments. She is getting better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks comfortable to me! ha ha I'm glad she's starting to feel better. It's no fun when you feel like there's nothing you can do to help them.

Jillian said...

Ha Ha that is funny! At least your babies stay little for longer. Drew is already huge :) I hope she doesn't throw up anymore for your sake and hers. Elle had a fever last night so I might be in for it now!

Missy said...

At least you don't live close enough to pass THAT along. Sounds nasty and very contagious. Make sure you wash YOUR hands A LOT so you don't end up sick too. That would not help! I can't believe you're baby is only 12 1/2 pounds now! Jay was weighed last month at 2 months old and was 13.4 At least you have less to lug around for now.
Take care and get better!!!!