Monday, December 1, 2008

Popcorn's House


My kids are usually very well behaved at Popcorn's house (TARGET). They love to go there and get a popcorn and an icee for like a $1.50. I don't mind taking them with me because we get the popcorn and icee when we walk in the door, then they will just sit back and eat while I shop and get what we need. Well this morning we needed to get a few things and we went to popcorns house and I said we'll have a popcorn and two icee's. The lady then says oh we don't have any popcorn. You should have seen the look on my kids faces. What? You Popcorn's house don't have popcorn? That's crazy. Zach said well what do you have here? Ha Ha. Zach has called Target popcorn's house for like 2 1/2 years now. There is no correcting him.
A few of his other favorite things are Pizza's house (Pasco's Pizza); Chicken nuggets house (McDonald's). ha ha ha
I am putting this picture up of Zach and Ashlyn making silly faces just for fun!

4 comments:

Amy said...

That Ashlyn is one crazy monster! ha ha just kidding. And Zach is definitely like you in the sense that he speaks his mind. If I were you I would have said, "Can't you go get some popcorn off the shelf of your store and pop it?" Doesn't it seem like that's what they'd do. Even though they only charge a dollar for the popcorn I've got to imagine that they make a pretty nice profit off of it.

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me?? Target popcorn is awesome, how could they not have it in stock? It's like China running out of rice!
Haha i love how the photo had nothing to do with the story. But hey, it works.

Josie said...

That's hilarious. That reminds me of when I went to taco bell and they said they were out of beef.

Or better yet when my mom went to KFC and they were OUT OF CHICKEN.

Tandi said...

Hey Angie!!!
I found you through tiffany's and mandy's blog!!! Don't know if you remember me from hesperia! your family is sooo cute! How's the rest of the fam? take care
Tandi (Anderson) Hadley