Well Zach and Ashlyn went to bed last night at 10 and everyone was feeling fine. At about 1 in the morning. Zach started choking. I went in there and he sat up and threw up everywhere. He threw up all night long. Wil was sleeping in because he had a headache this morning, and as I was helping Zach in the hall bathroom. Cleaning up...Wil was in another bathroom throwing up. Enough with this already. I hope it goes away quick like Ashlyn's did....Another long night for us!!!
4 comments:
Your poor family. If it makes you feel any better Juliette has monster diarrhea. Ya know the kind that runs down their legs and drips around the house. I asked her if she went poop and she shook her head no. She had. I think that she was willing it to be true, poor girl.
YIKES! That's nasty. If I were you'd I'd just be hoping I didn't get it too. Has Mady been sick at all? Hopefully not. I've had a cold three different times this year already but I just keep saying I would much rather have this than the flu!
oh you poor thing. tinme to get the bleach out. i hope it passes quickly. m
That blows! We haven't gotten it yet so I'm hoping we don't but I'm sure we will eventually. Elle threw up one time this summer but the last time was Christmas and Dean has yet to have the experience of puking so we will see
Post a Comment