Friday, November 28, 2008

Rainy Day





The kids loved the fact that it rained in the night wen. So after they ate thanksgiving dinner they put on their flip flops and jackets (yes they are definitely my kids) and went to splash around. Ashlyn didn't even care that the bikes were soaking wet, she just sat right down and started playing. Zach was having a great time until he saw a HUGE Snake...um I mean a little worm. He said Mom, come quick, there is a huge snake out here and its moving. I went out there and said No Zach, that's a worm. He said oh, well it still is really freakin me out. ha Ha He said do you think it will bite me? Um probably not Zach...he is deathly afraid of snakes and he gets that fear from daddy!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Ashlyn's jacket. It must have been so cold! That's funny that Zach thought the worm was a snake.

Anonymous said...

Just imagine if that had been a real snake. Mom and Wil would have been freaking out. It's a good thing you write down the funny things your kids say.