Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday

Well everyone is starting to feel better and we went to church today. When church was over, I went with baby Mady to get Ashlyn from Nursery, then when we walked down to primary to get Zach...he was no where to be found, so I assumed that Wil got him. went out to the car and loaded the girls up and was waiting on the boys. Wil came walking out by himself and I was like um...where's Zach. Wil said I don't know. so I went back into the church and walked around it twice looking for him. Just then he comes around the corner with his teacher...he said I am substitute teaching today, and I don't know where they are supposed to be, do you. i was like well church is over, and I think they are supposed to go back to primary for closing exercises. So we found Zachy man, we walk out to the car to find Wil trying to get the spare tire out...yup a flat!!! So...Wil and another guy in the ward changed the tire. Now it looks like we will be getting an early christmas gift for ourselves...new tires for the EXPI. YEAH!!!!

No comments: