Sunday, November 9, 2008

Primary Program

It was our Primary Program today and we have been practicing Zach's part for weeks now. I didn't want him to get up there and freeze. He knew all of the songs...I mean he knew the rhythm for all of the primary songs and danced to the beat for the whole program...when it was his turn to get up and say his part........HE DID IT!!!! He didn't need any help, he stood up there, smiled, and said I KNOW JESUS LIVES!!!! We were so happy and he was beaming. Grandma and Grandpa were enjoying watching him sway to the music, and apparently so were a lot of other people in the ward who came up to us afterwards and said that's your son, it was so fun to watch him. There were 3 sunbeams and they all did pretty much the same, it was a lot of fun to watch and the bishopric even told their teacher she should get some type of hazard pay for dealing with them during the program. Wil and I were just stoked that he didn't forget his part.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's awesome. I miss you all. Tell Zach I say good job. Understandably no pictures on this one haha.

Anonymous said...

Dang! I wish I would have been there this week so I could have seen him.

parkesphoto said...

that so great. miss you guys! we had 7 or 8 sunbeams in our program it was a hoot. watching them all... m

Brian said...

9674 SVL Box
Victorville, CA 92395