Well I am starting to wonder if this thing is going to pass. Wil is home from work today with the flu. Mady has been up since 1 gagging and throwing up. It is so hard with babies. She gets all mad and starts screaming while she is getting sick, then once you bathe her and get her cleaned up, she just gives you this sweet smile. She got it all over her crib, our bed, and now we are up and have been for a while and it is not even 5:30. I am waiting to see if Zach is over it when he wakes up. Poor Mady does not like Pedialite either. She has it coming out both ends too. What is the deal with this man!!!!! I tried to go get flu shots in the end of Sept, but one of the kids has been sick since the beginning of Sept. pretty much non stop. Mady and I were watching a show and she was just laughing and smiling, so I thought we would take some pictures of this sweet baby.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Round 4......
Well I am starting to wonder if this thing is going to pass. Wil is home from work today with the flu. Mady has been up since 1 gagging and throwing up. It is so hard with babies. She gets all mad and starts screaming while she is getting sick, then once you bathe her and get her cleaned up, she just gives you this sweet smile. She got it all over her crib, our bed, and now we are up and have been for a while and it is not even 5:30. I am waiting to see if Zach is over it when he wakes up. Poor Mady does not like Pedialite either. She has it coming out both ends too. What is the deal with this man!!!!! I tried to go get flu shots in the end of Sept, but one of the kids has been sick since the beginning of Sept. pretty much non stop. Mady and I were watching a show and she was just laughing and smiling, so I thought we would take some pictures of this sweet baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Talk about the cutest smile ever. She's such a sweet baby even when she's not feeling well.
Post a Comment