Thursday, November 13, 2008
Poor Grandma!!!!
Okay, so the kids were really whiny all day and just not getting along. Here are some of the events of the evening. Zach and Ashlyn got in trouble for fighting when Zach said ashlyn smells...ashlyn said no I don't zachy, mommy already changed me...zach said no you smell ashlyn. Ashlyn walked up to zach full fisted clocked him upside the head and said beat it doofus. Ha Ha This is how they were all night. Not getting along at all. Well they started fighting again at 7 tonight and Wil said that's it, go to bed. Zach as he walked to his room said fine, then I don't even want to be a Bradshaw anymore. Yeah that went over big with daddy. Ha Ha They came back out to play and were spinning around in grandpa's chair when they tipped it over. It fell on top of Zach and he started screaming. Ashlyn started crying too. I came and picked Zach up, held him on my lap on the couch, My mom picked up Ashlyn and was holding her right next to me...My mom said Ashlyn are you ok? Ashlyn turned to my mom and becoming like the exorcist, shot vomit all over my mom. As my mom and I started laughing and Ashlyn was still crying, she then nailed me and zach with vomit. That started Zach's screaming again. I don't know what is up with that girl...anyways, after we got everyone cleaned up again. The kids finally mellowed out and went to bed. Zach said to me, mommmy why were you laughing earlier? I said that it was kind of funny when ashlyn threw up everywhere and he let me know that you don't laugh when people throw up on you, you are supposed to cry. (I will have to remember that for next time...and knowing Ashlyn there will be a next time!!!) Hope your night was better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
that is so funny. my favorite part was "beat it doofas!" hahahaha i can totally see her doing that.
Whoa! Yeah, my night was better. Hilarious though!
O'k that is so funny! what a night huh.
So is that a normal thing for Ashlyn to be throwing
up like that? That's nasty.
And your Christmas pictures turned out so cute, I had to bring my kids back a second time for pictures too.
I made an appt. for first thing in the morning though, so I wouldn't have to wait for anyone.
Oh man! Don't you just love times like those? :) I'm sorry you had such a crazy night!
Okay this blog is freakin' hilarious. I read it for a second time today since you said my first comment never showed up. I agree with Tod...I can totally see Ashlyn doing that. You're kids are comedians that's for sure. I can't say I'm sorry I missed the vomit though.
Post a Comment