Well at 4 this morning Zach and Ashlyn both woke up screaming. Zach started throwing up again, and that is what woke Ashlyn...well he is still sick and throwing up, but he also passed it to Mady. Yup, I went in to get mady this morning at 7 and she was starving, as i started to feed her she launched all over us. I am ready for this nasty stuff to go far away. Plus, I am ready to get more then like 2 hours of sleep a night. This sucks!!!
2 comments:
This had all better be gone by christmas!!!!! or i'm buying myself a hazard suit.
Dang! I guess that's one of the hard things about having more than one kid. They just keep passing the sickness back and forth. Hopefully they'll get it all out of their systems and have a great Turkey day next week.
Post a Comment