Well we have been waiting forever for Mady to just want to take off crawling. She has been getting really good at the Army Scoot. You should see her go, and you would be able to in the picture, if Zach and Ashlyn didn't hover so much when you go to take a picture of her. She only scoots if there is food or a little toy that she knows she should not have. She is pretty fast too!
Ashlyn loves to play baby when she is getting tired. And Zach, well he just loves having his picture taken just for fun!!!
4 comments:
Finally! Good for her. Next step: walking. haha. Food is about the only reason I move around too!
both my kids did that and Dean didn't even walk until 15 months so happy waiting :) ha ha ha
I bet her scoot is so cute. Yes, Old Navy is the best, especially when you can catch some good sales! I can't believe how tiny Mady is! Indiana definately doesn't have that problem! About a month ago she weighed 19 lbs! She's a big girl. Kenyon was the same until about 9 months when they really start getting around, then she got really small. What about Zach and Ashlyn, were they little too?
That's funny that you put a picture of Ashlyn in Mady's car seat because earlier that day when I was talking to mom on the phone she started laughing and said that Ashlyn was in Mady's seat. Your kids are good for the camera but I guess that's what happens when you have a mom who's good at taking pictures. Kolton still walks away before I can snap a picture because he's coming to see what the picture looks like.
Post a Comment