Zach and Ashlyn LOVE to go and eat lunch at the mall. We go every friday with Wil since he has the day off of work. Zach, Wil and Ashlyn always get the same thing.....Sbarro's pizza. I try and switch it up a bit. Well today I had to go to the mall to pick up a few things and we walked in the door and this is what Zach says every time...DO I SMELL PIZZA? My belly is telling me that I am really starving for PIZZA!!! (I love how his belly tells him what he needs. HaHaHa) Well the Victorville Mall has recently been remodeled and my kids love that they took out the piano in the middle of the food court and put in a kids section of chairs and tables. (My back loves it too.) Anyways, Zach said hey mom take a picture of this cool table so I can show all my friends in Fresno. So this is for you Drew, Braden, Hyrum, Ashlee, Jake, Bailey, William, Ashley, etc...the cool kids table. Then I thought I would show you what we are giving Mady to fatten her up...French Fries. ha ha she loves sucking on them, but no teeth yet to bite on the fries. As we were walking around the Mall Zach said hey mom that big FAT chair is where SANTA is going to sit huh! I am glad that he brought his penguin friends with him. Ha Ha
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Lunch at the Mall
Zach and Ashlyn LOVE to go and eat lunch at the mall. We go every friday with Wil since he has the day off of work. Zach, Wil and Ashlyn always get the same thing.....Sbarro's pizza. I try and switch it up a bit. Well today I had to go to the mall to pick up a few things and we walked in the door and this is what Zach says every time...DO I SMELL PIZZA? My belly is telling me that I am really starving for PIZZA!!! (I love how his belly tells him what he needs. HaHaHa) Well the Victorville Mall has recently been remodeled and my kids love that they took out the piano in the middle of the food court and put in a kids section of chairs and tables. (My back loves it too.) Anyways, Zach said hey mom take a picture of this cool table so I can show all my friends in Fresno. So this is for you Drew, Braden, Hyrum, Ashlee, Jake, Bailey, William, Ashley, etc...the cool kids table. Then I thought I would show you what we are giving Mady to fatten her up...French Fries. ha ha she loves sucking on them, but no teeth yet to bite on the fries. As we were walking around the Mall Zach said hey mom that big FAT chair is where SANTA is going to sit huh! I am glad that he brought his penguin friends with him. Ha Ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
And ELI. So sorry, I was typing faster then I could think
Cool music. I was having a hard time reading your blog while singing along with the music! ha ha Mady looks like she's happy. It is nice since they've fixed up part of the mall. Now it's just the not as ghetto mall of victor valley! Just kidding!
hahaha Zach always says the coolest things. Good to see Mady is doing better!
funny my kids tummys are always hungry, and occasionally their legs or arms get hungry too.
Post a Comment