
Well on Monday I took the kids to get their pictures taken for holiday cards, and get Ashlyn's picture taken since it had been a while. Well we got there at 10:30 and were scheduled at 11:00 we did three outfit changes on Aslyn and two on Zach and Mady, it was so chaotic. Ashlyn was going crazy the whole time and Mady wouldn't smile for anything. At noon I decided that I had had enough and so had the kids, so we did what is called taking a time out. We went home and had to do it all over again at 6:00 p.m. My mom went with me this time. It still took forever, but with a lot of saying cheese and candy, the kids finally did good and we got some decent pictures. Here is the 8x12 that I got. At least now we have our holiday cards ready to go out and it is just the middle of Nov. Score for us!!!!!
7 comments:
Those pictures turned out awesome! Thank goodness for time outs! ha ha The girls dresses are really cute and Zach's tie is pretty awesome too!
Your kids are so cute!!! Way to plan and already be done with the pics! :) They are so cute!
Really cute pictures. I thought i lost mine of Mady today and I was really upset but then I found it, haha. *phew!*
make sure to send a picture to me! I won't just stick it in a pile with all the other photos!
what a great picture! i'm going to try and shot our xmas card today :) wish me luck. m
That turned out so cute! They all look so good!
So sweet, I love them :) hope all is well with you are your family. We miss you....
Cute Christmas pics! Hope all is going well. Talk to you later. Cas
Post a Comment