Zach and Ashlyn loved to swaddle when they were little babies...Mady is 9 1/2 months old and she still loves to swaddle, I guess that is okay though because she is so tiny. ( Only weighing in at 12 1/2 lbs.) If she is tired you wrap her up tight and she goes to bed for hours. If she is not really tired though, you end up with a baby like this...Ha Ha Ha
6 comments:
Hahaha all your kids are so photogenic. Those are good pictures.
Oh my gosh How are you? You have such a cute little family. For sure I will tell my mom Hi. How is your Family doing?
She is too cute Angie! :)
That's funny that Tod said your kids are so photogenic because that's exactly what I was going to say. She takes the best pictures and she is so good about smiling in them. What a sweet baby.
You're going to have to teach me how to swaddle s far I haven't had any luck with it. Miss you.
She is SO cute!
Post a Comment