Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!



















Well Santa came and the kids were so excited this morning. I however was up all night sick throwing up. So I laid on the couch all morning trying to snap photos of the kids opening presents. Uncle Tod came to spend Christmas with us. Everyone had a good time and now Daddy, Zach, Ashlyn, and Mady are all napping. We decided not to do a big Christmas dinner, so we had Tri Tip, beans, and garlic bread. It would have tasted better to me if my taste buds were working! Everyone else loved it though. Zach came out this morning saying I wonder which square box has my Wall-E toy in it? Ha Ha. He also thought that it was so cool that he got a football hat of his dad's favorite pro team. GO STEELER'S!!! Wil got a USC Jersey from my parents. Ashlyn LOVED that her grandma and grandpa got her a my first big wheels that she can ride on out in the back yard. Yes I realize that her hair is in her face, I just couldn't even manage to get up and fix it. Oh well! She was so funny when she picked up the box that her bike was in. My camera takes forever to snap the photo and she insisted on lifting it up for the picture. She kept saying hurry mommy its heavy. Ha Ha Mady loved all of the wrapping paper, boxes, and food dropped on the floor. Ha Ha Her favorite present though was a crawling monkey toy. She chewed on it and followed it around the house all morning. We hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas and remember the true reason for this season.

3 comments:

The Galley's said...

Merry Christmas, your pictures are so cute. Hope you guys are doing good and that your not sick anymore! Are you prego again? Or was it just the flu?

Brandon, Heather & Mylie said...

Looks like you had a fun christmas!! I bet its so much funner with older kids! :)

Amy said...

That picture of Mady is soooo cute on the last photo. It looks like your kids got lots of cool gifts but at the same time it looked pretty sparce under the tree compared to when everyone's gifts are under there from mom and dad.