



Well here are some pictures of the snow as the evening went on...we got about 18 inches up at my parents house. The other side of town got 2 feet of snow. It was a crazy couple of days being home bound. The kids loved the snow, Zach looks outside about twice every hour just to make sure that it is all still there and...it is! Yesterday morning my mom and I went outside to try and shovel the snow off the driveway with regular shovels...it didn't work too well. HA HA I finally decided to plow over it in my big EXPI to get more milk and bread at the store. It has cleared on the roads, but the yard and driveway still look really bad. Zach came tracking snow all over the house yesterday after we played in the snow again and guess who loved it. Yup Mady, she followed Zach around and was trying to eat the snow while my mom and I were trying to hurry and pick it up. She succeeded. And thought the snow was rather tasty. HA HA HA
4 comments:
Sheesh you guys got so much snow, I wonder how long it will stay there. That's funny that she likes snow. Good thing she lives in Hesperia, it's so rare it's a delicacy!
Ha ha that's funny that she ate the snow. She looks happy eating it! I can just see you and mom out there shoveling the snow with a regular shovel! Now that's hilarious.
Angie! Oh my gosh, your little girls look just like you....seriously, they are like little "mini-me's" of you! This is Kristi Fealy Sandberg. Amy commented on my blog, so I went to find her and found you. I can't believe how much your little family has grown. How fun! Nice to see you again!
How cute! let me know when your going to Cheryl's house again. I have a blanket for Maddy.
Post a Comment