Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A special visitor!!!




I was picking Zach up from preschool today, and I had baby Mady with me. I got a phone call from Wil saying that his brother Tom was over and also a special visitor stopped by. We picked up some pizza's for lunch and the kids were so excited that their Uncle Jes came to see them on his way to Fresno. Here are the pictures I got of him with the kids, Ashlyn and Zach didn't cooperate very well. We miss seeing Jes all the time, but we are glad that he is happy in Utah. Here is a picture of Zach's gingerbread house that he made at school. He had eaten most of it with Ashlyn's help before I was able to get a picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's cool that Jes stopped by. I'm glad you all got to see him. Haha it looks like Zach went to town on that house. Cut pic of Mady, as usual.

Amy said...

Zach did a pretty awesome job on his house! He is pretty creative though. Maybe he'll be an architect or something like that!