Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Just what I wanted...

Yea, just in time for Christmas! I went to the ER this morning for myself. I have had a sore throat, but it just got a lot worse last night. I ended up having Strep throat, Double ear infection, Massive headache, fever, I was throwing up at the ER, A sinus infection, and a pinched nerve in my lower back. It hurts to even move... I was given a penicillin injection at the hospital, and sent home with 3 different meds. Now I just need to try and get some rest so that I will be better for Christmas in two days. Luckily Wil is home right now dealing with Ashlyn, they went shopping at the mall while Zach is in preschool.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, perfect timing for Wil to be home, really. I'm glad he's there right now and not up here still. I hope you feel better! I'll see you all soon.

The Lyon Family said...

I had no idea you were sick yesterday. I hope you feel better. Let me know if you need anything.

Scott and Mandi said...

You poor girl! I'm so sorry! I really hope you feel better by Christmas!!

Josie said...

You have got some good luck lately.

hope you feel better soon!

Sarah said...

Well you knew you had an ear infection, I am sorry you are in so much pain and I really hope you feel better before Christmas. Luckily you have most if all of your shopping done right?

Amy said...

I'm sorry that you ended up being sick through the holiday. This year has been really weird for illnesses. It seems like it just keeps going back and forth like crazy. I think it's hard to feel well when the weather makes such a drastic change so quickly.