Well even though we didn't get to do too much while Uncle Tod was here visiting, we had to make it out to Chili's last night for dinner. we go every time he comes to visit. Uncle Tom offered to stay at the house and watch Zach and Ashlyn since Zach was sick and Ashlyn needed to go to bed. The food was so yummy and we had a good time just hanging out. Mady loves Chili's chocolate Molten cake too! Also, Wil was excited when he got his USC jersey for Christmas, but he was like I don't know how often I will wear it. Ha Ha Tod and I think it is funny that it is Sunday night now and he has worn it every day since he opened it. He keeps telling us how much he likes wearing it. Ha Ha
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Tradition
Well even though we didn't get to do too much while Uncle Tod was here visiting, we had to make it out to Chili's last night for dinner. we go every time he comes to visit. Uncle Tom offered to stay at the house and watch Zach and Ashlyn since Zach was sick and Ashlyn needed to go to bed. The food was so yummy and we had a good time just hanging out. Mady loves Chili's chocolate Molten cake too! Also, Wil was excited when he got his USC jersey for Christmas, but he was like I don't know how often I will wear it. Ha Ha Tod and I think it is funny that it is Sunday night now and he has worn it every day since he opened it. He keeps telling us how much he likes wearing it. Ha Ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's cool that Wil likes his jersey so much. I was going to ask you...have you seen at Chili's they now have a chocolate chip cake molten. I've gotta say, it doesn't look near as good as the all chocolate one. ha ha That was nice of Tom to stay home with Zach and Ashlyn.
That chocolate cake is my favorite thing ever, haha.
I bet Wil is still wearing that Jersey! The only time he takes it off is to wash the dishes because he doesn't want to get it dirty on accident! Haha at least he is ready for the game on Thursday!
Ok, you have to tell your friend to start a website for her bows. Mady always looks so darn cute.
Post a Comment