Sunday, December 21, 2008



Zach and Ashlyn got ready for Church today without any fighting and I couldn't quite figure it out, but when we were driving to church Zach said so we are going to the church where they have parties right? Yeah, he thought we would have a ward party every night. HA HA Nope, we are going to church to listen and learn about Jesus and sing songs. OH! HA HA HA Ashlyn walked around all day at church going hi, MERRY CHRISTMAS! Then she would look at you like now give me some candy. I had to explain to her that you only get to say trick or treat to get candy, and that is only on Halloween. HA HA. She was so funny! We took some pictures by the tree while we were waiting to leave for church. These are the only ones that turned out decent though. Wil came home today to surprise us. We are excited because he doesn't have to leave again until Jan. 2nd. Ashlyn keeps saying daddy are you going to stay or go? She is definitely a daddy's girl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know Wil was going down there today, haha. That's cool for you guys. Poor Zach. I would have been so sad if I were him. Ashlyn is such a goof ball. I have no idea how you get so many pictures of Mady smiling! That is one happy baby, that's for sure!

Amy said...

Cute outfits! That's cool that Wil ended up coming home early. Mom was telling me about Ashlyn saying Merry Christmas to everyone. She's too cute!

Brandon, Heather & Mylie said...

I love the girls dresses! Zach is super handsome! Merry Christmas!