


Well Ashlyn had a long day. We tried to leave Zach and Ashlyn home with Grandpa today while we went shopping, but they insisted on coming along for the ride. Ashlyn was playing with Zach's beanie in the stroller at the mall, and when I got to the car I said Ashlyn where is Zach's beanie? I threw it down in the store she said...I didn't want it anymore. OH GREAT! Yeah so mommy got to go search the whole mall again, only to find that it was gone for good. Zach was not happy with her. He said Ashlyn you are so naughty now Santa isn't going to bring you any presents for Christmas. She has to keep telling us all the time that she is being nice...Yeah then we went to Super target and she threw a huge fit in the store, then on the way home threw a whole bag of popcorn all over the back of my car. She was really on a roll today...then we went to the ward Christmas party tonight and she was all excited to see santa. She walked right up to him, climbed on his lap and said HEY SANTA, What's up? He said how are you little girl and she said I'm PRETTY GOOD...and you? HA HA HA Ashlyn is so funny. She talks like that to everyone. When santa said so do you want a barbie for Christmas she said no...I want a spiderman toy. HA HA HA!!! Then he asked Zach if he has been good. He said yes and that he wants a WALL-E toy. We will see if santa comes through for him. My kids are really excited for Christmas to come. They loved the visit from Santa tonight except, Mady wasn't really a fan!
3 comments:
They all looks os cute you are so good about getting your kids ready and together looking. I laughed out loud when I read your comment on Chaz and how he can't decide what color to be! We miss you guys.
Haha Mady looks freaked out. Sounds like Ashlyn had one heck of a day! I'm not surprised she wants a spider man toy, haha. Christmas is on Thursday, how crazy! This year has flown by.
I wish you could see Mady's face better, but you can tell that she's not very happy! Oh Ashlyn...the little wild child. What a comedian!
Post a Comment