We always have a tradition of going to the mall on friday and eating lunch...Wil and I are kind of getting burnt out on the same thing, so we took the kids to Red Robin. We love their bottomless fries dipped in ranch. Ashlyn kept saying look at this huge fry. When we were done with lunch we went to hesperia lakes park again...I am starting to think that we spend so much time there we should just buy a tent and move there. I love it though...still in the high 60's low 70's and wearing flip flops! Ain't nothing better then that!
1 comment:
I'm jealous, it's freezing here. high 40's low 50's. red robbin is pretty darn good. Mady looked like she was crying :( haha you guys live down the street from hesperia lakes, you don't have to move there! we took our camper there once and i caught a fish.
Post a Comment