My kids have been so excited to get the Christmas decorations out and help grandma set it up. We pulled out a little Christmas tree and put their new ornaments up on the tree. They were so excited. They all took their picture next to their ornament. Then I showed them outside there were two bright lights in the sky and told them it was Santa in his sleigh and the front light was Rudolph leading his sleigh and that they were just out for a test drive making sure that the sleigh was all ready for Christmas Eve. It was so fun to see Zach's face light up. Ashlyn on the other hand just kept saying where? I don't see anything. She ruins all the fun. Ha Ha. Zach however ran in the house telling everyone that he saw santa driving around. My mom put together a special countdown to Christmas with a piece of candy for Zach and Ashlyn for every day until Christmas. They are so excited.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Tis the Season
My kids have been so excited to get the Christmas decorations out and help grandma set it up. We pulled out a little Christmas tree and put their new ornaments up on the tree. They were so excited. They all took their picture next to their ornament. Then I showed them outside there were two bright lights in the sky and told them it was Santa in his sleigh and the front light was Rudolph leading his sleigh and that they were just out for a test drive making sure that the sleigh was all ready for Christmas Eve. It was so fun to see Zach's face light up. Ashlyn on the other hand just kept saying where? I don't see anything. She ruins all the fun. Ha Ha. Zach however ran in the house telling everyone that he saw santa driving around. My mom put together a special countdown to Christmas with a piece of candy for Zach and Ashlyn for every day until Christmas. They are so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tell Zach I think I saw Santa too! Did you dye your hair again? You, Ashlyn, and Mady all look like you have really red hair in these pictures. That was nice of mom to make them a countdown. We go to Wal Mart almost everyday for something and Kolton always sees the Christmas tree they have. I'm starting to think that maybe he thinks that's our Christmas tree but we just have to come visit it. ha ha j/k
Is that what your hair looks like? It turned out good. Or is it well? I'm not sure, I never liked English class. 23 days till christmas! That is a very cute picture of Mady.
Post a Comment