We all love it when Uncle Tod comes to visit. The kids loved having him here for Christmas. Even though we didn't get to go out and do a whole lot since I was sick the whole time. Wil, Tom, and Tod did have a lot of fun playing World of Warcraft though! I tried to get a picture of all of the kids on Uncle Tod's back, once I went to snap the photo, Ashlyn let go of Mady and she fell off Uncle Tod's back. Oops. Ha Ha These are the best pictures i could get. It is to go in Uncle Tod's new picture frame that the kids gave him for Christmas. It is painted the colors of the GreenBay Packers and it has a football on it and says #1 Uncle Tod! The kids were all sad that Uncle Tod had to go back to Fresno...it was a fun week!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Uncle Tod
We all love it when Uncle Tod comes to visit. The kids loved having him here for Christmas. Even though we didn't get to go out and do a whole lot since I was sick the whole time. Wil, Tom, and Tod did have a lot of fun playing World of Warcraft though! I tried to get a picture of all of the kids on Uncle Tod's back, once I went to snap the photo, Ashlyn let go of Mady and she fell off Uncle Tod's back. Oops. Ha Ha These are the best pictures i could get. It is to go in Uncle Tod's new picture frame that the kids gave him for Christmas. It is painted the colors of the GreenBay Packers and it has a football on it and says #1 Uncle Tod! The kids were all sad that Uncle Tod had to go back to Fresno...it was a fun week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's cool that Tod got to stay so long. It looks like you got some really good pictures of the kids with him. Did he snap your family photo at the top? It's cute, Mady and Ashlyn look a little scared of something. I showed David and he just noticed your red hair!
Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. Those are some cute kids!
I had an awesome week, thank you all so much for letting me stay so long. I need to get that picture printed on good paper! Maybe i'll email it to walgreens or something. I already set my picture frame up.. just no picture in it yet! Jon says thanks for the xbox cooler thing.
Post a Comment