Saturday, December 13, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree!!!

















We went to Home Depot and got our BIG Christmas Tree today. When Wil was tying the tree to the top of our car I took his picture and he asked me if I was taking his picture so I could show where the tree was before it fell off the car...I said I was just taking a picture so I would be able to show who tied it bad when it did fall off the car. Then we went to lunch at the One Hawaiian BBQ...it was pretty yummy! Ashlyn even loved the lemons! After lunch we started driving home and all of a sudden the tree started to fall of the top of the car. Ha Ha it was pretty funny watching my dad try and hold the tree up while Wil was trying to get off of Bear Valley Rd. Ha Ha We decided to stick with tradition and order some pizza to eat while we decorated the tree. The kids had so much fun putting up all the ornaments. Mady loved trying to eat the pine needles too. My kids are so excited for Santa to come. Only 12 more days until Christmas!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun day. Tell Wil I'm not surprised that he can't tie a tree to a car hahaha i'm jk. Pizza sounds good. 12 days? sheesh, that's so close!

Amy said...

Okay that's freakin' hilarious. I can totally see Dad and Wil trying to keep the tree from falling off the car. It is a pretty huge tree!

Brandon, Heather & Mylie said...

Cute Tree, I love it! Christmas came fast this year!

WChaddock said...

I'm glad that you got a tree. But more important it was great to see you guys and hang out. I hope that you guys have a great Christmas.

Kara Klc said...

That is quite a Christmas tree! We totally do the fake ones. I would probably be so frustrated trying to get it home that I wouldn't even want to put it up!