Thursday, January 29, 2009

Disneyland

The kids were so excited to be at disneyland, it was hard to get them to even stop for a photo!
Mommy, Ashlyn, and Zach...let's go have fun!
Zach waiting for the Nemo ride...5 minute wait, it was nice all day!
Ashlyn was a fan of the button, but didn't want it pinned on her jersey!
Isn't that the cutest little Steeler's fan you have ever seen?
Waiting for the Nemo ride to start, Ashlyn didn't last very long in her own seat...
Ashlyn and daddy waiting in line for the Matterhorn. Ashlyn said she didn't like the scary monsters. Zach liked it though, he calls it the Monster's Inc. ride!
Ashlyn kept telling Goofy, hi my names Ashlyn...
I think she was kind of annoyed that he didn't tell her his name!
The Go Gadget's Coaster in Toon Town. Zach rode by himself twice and loved it!
Zach and Ashlyn loved the teacups...
Mommy and Mady on the teacups just enjoying the ride...
Happy Birthday Daddy, thanks for taking us to Disneyland to celebrate!!!
Ashlyn liked the Dumbo ride, Mady didn't seem too amused by it!
The fairy Godmother was so funny with Ashlyn she said how old are you princess and Ashlyn goes I'm four...the fairy Godmother said really? I told her she was two, then she sang her Bippity Boppety Boop song to Ashlyn and Ashlyn started singing with her. It was cute. Then she had Ashlyn touch her nose, and everytime she touched her nose the fairy godmother would stick out her tongue...she told Ashlyn she was magic.
The girls loved the Winnie the Pooh ride. Zach said we had to take a picture here because we have taken a picture there every time we go to Disneyland.
The Bears...I can't tell you their names though! Mady wasn't so sure about them.
Climbing the Tarzan treehouse. Zach loves that show, so he thought this was so exciting!!!
Mommy and Mady...we had a blast!
Ashlyn in True Form!
Ashlyn told Jasmine that she was Jasmine for halloween so Jasmine said and was your brother Aladdin? Zach said no, I was the genie. I even had a lamp. Ha Ha They told them that Mady was Abu. It was neat to see Aladdin and Jasmine together when we got off the Jungle Cruise.
Jasmine and Aladdin were really sweet to the kids!
Mommy and Mady!
Zach and Ashlyn after Zach's 4th time on Space Mtn.

We went to Disneyland yesterday to celebrate Wil's birthday. The kids loved the fact that they gave them special buttons to wear that said we are Celebrating. We were really excited to go this year because Zach is finally tall enough to go on all the rides. He would go up to the sign to check his height everytime he went on a ride. He LOVED the rollercoasters. He went on Space Mountain 4 times, Splash Mountain 2 times, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad 2 times, Matterhorn, Gadget's Go Coaster, and every other ride you can think of. Space Mountain was definitely his favorite, the last time we were coming off the ride a lady said wow he looks really small to be going on this ride and he looked at her and said I'm not small, this is my 4th time today...ha ha ha Zach definitely had fun yesterday~ Ashlyn didn't give us any problems, but she didn't like any ride that got dark. We had her go on the Matterhorn and she was not a fan...she also didn't care for Nemo...she thought that the water was going to come in the submarine and she kept checking the windows to make sure she was good. Ashlyn's favorite rides were the Go Gadget's coaster in toon town, Dumbo, and Winnie the Pooh. Madyson was so much fun to watch...she was just having fun being there and seeing the characters as long as they didn't get too close. She loved the Winnie the Pooh ride and she also loved Roger Rabbit because she was able to sit next to me...not on anyone's lap. She loved it!!! Ashlyn had her hair done all cute until we got to Disneyland, then it was a mess. When I attempted to fix her hair, the rubberband snapped. So she got a new minnie mouse hair clip as a souveneir since we couldn't just let her have crazy hair all day! We got to the park before it opened and left after it closed. 11 hours was a long and fun day. It was the best trip to Disneyland so far as a family. I am posting a lot of pictures because it was such a fun day!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looked like such a fun trip. I'm sure everyone knew who you are rooting for in the super bowl! That's so cool that Zach liked all the rollercoasters. He will probably love Magic Mountain! Was that Wil wearing Mady? Haha. Definitely a day for the scrap books. I'm glad you all got to go as a family for Wils birthday.

Brandon, Heather & Mylie said...

How fun! I bet your kids loved it!

The Lyon Family said...

You are the ulimate blogger. It looks like the kids had so much fun!

Amy said...

You guys always seem to have something fun to do. I hadn't really thought about it but I guess it would have been fun to take Kolton to Disneyland before we have this baby. Oh well, I'm sure we'll go someday.