Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!



Well tomorrow is Wil's birthday, but we are planning on going to Disneyland if the kids are feeling better. So we made his cake today and sang to him. We don't usually put the cake on the couch and light the candle, but Mady really doesn't feel good and has been having a hard time going to sleep, and Wil had just gotten her to sleep, so you do what you have to do to not wake the sleeping baby...right! We are used to having big Birthday celebrations with family, but this year was really quiet, just the 5 of us. It was nice though! Wil has always chosen Rainbow Chip cakes since I have known him...It is definitely a Bradshaw thing, all of his brothers are the same way. It's funny!

10 things we love about our daddy...

1) He plays games with us
2) He takes us to the movies
3) He takes naps by us
4) He works really hard for us
5) Family is very important to him, we come first
6) He cooks yummy food on the barbeque
7) He takes us to the park
8) He lets us listen to High School Musical soundtrack in the car...over and over and over again
9) He always tells us what a good job we do
10) He loves us and always kisses us goodnight!

We hope that you have a great birthday Wil...we love you so much!!!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

I like that kind of cake too! thanks for the help with my blog, i knew it was going to be one of those DUH moment where i could have figured it out easy:)

Brittany said...

Thanks for the help with my blog! I like the rainbow chip cake too! Although its kind of plain for you:)

Brittany said...

ok so i think i left 2 comments already. so ignore one. I don't know what I am doing. Love the page. Ialmost chose that one yesterday!

Anonymous said...

It's awesome that he's home for his birthday. DISNEYLAND?!? I'm so jealous. I only get to sell radiators today haha. Rainbow chip is the best cake around, that's why we all choose it! Have a great day you all and make sure to take lots of pictures! and do let me point out, this is the first blog since christmas day that Wil is not wearing his USC jersey. It took a month, but you caught him without it on. Good job!

The Lyon Family said...

Happy Birthday Wil and I hope those babies are feeling better. It seems to be going around.

Amy said...

I'm with everyone else. I like the rainbow chip cake too! I still like Cherry Chip better. Happy Birthday Big Willy! (Cornbread...ain't nothin' wrong with that!)