We are getting excited for the SUPER BOWL...Wil has been a Steeler's fan since he was little. So, for the last 11 years I have too. Zach loves them because his daddy does. We got Zach and Ashlyn jerseys and they only had a bib Mady's size. I have hair bows that my friend Amy made also. We are so excited and hope the Steeler's win the Super Bowl for the 2nd time in the last 4 years. If they win they will have the record for the most times winning the superbowl too. Zach wore his Steeler's hat to preschool last week for show and tell, and his jersey today. He was so excited to share them with all of his friends.
3 comments:
Gosh, I can't even imagine how much money you must put into your daughter's hair bows. I think you are worse than I am! They are super cute. I have a friend that makes them too, and I'm currently learning how to knit the little beanies. It is a very frustrating process though.
The only way those kids could look better is if those jerseys were green and yellow, hahaha. :) I'm super excited for the super bowl. GO PITTSBURGH!
Ha Ha that first picture is funny. It looks like you said, "Ashlyn...nose against the wall!"
Post a Comment