Sunday, January 25, 2009

Papa Blackwell







Well we got a phone call this morning from my Aunt Vicki saying that my dad's dad is at Corcoran hospital and that he is bleeding from the brain. They are transfering him by helicopter to Stanford Medical Center. We don't believe that he is strong enough to under go surgery at this point. He has had several problems the last few years. Here are a few pictures that I have of my Papa. I don't have any of my pictures of my kids with Papa, they are all in storage. Here are two pictures of my dad, his sister Vicki, and my Mema who passed away when I was 8, and my Papa. And here is one of my Papa with my three brothers and my dad.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

you are in my thoughts and prayers please let me know if I can do anything to help. We miss you!

The Lyon Family said...

Sorry to hear that Ang. Your dad looks so cute in the old pictures. Love you guys, let us know if you need anything.