We went to Jillian's house yesterday to let the kids play while Jillian and I have been finishing up some crafts. I was using the cri cut machine while she was finishing up our snowmen. I think the snowmen turned out so cute! While we were there Ashlyn put on her own make-up . She said mom does this make me a hot mama? It sure does Ashlyn. She was so talented she even had make up on her socks. Ha Ha It was everywhere! Then I just thought that this picture of daddy and Mady watching the Florida vs. Oklahoma game (with their eyes closed) was fitting. Wil said he wanted both teams to lose. He doesn't care for either team. He is a USC fan all the way!
And...we have four new tires now. YEAH!
2 comments:
Please tell me he doesn't wear that jersey to work, hahaha. what a goof ball. Little kids and make up never stops getting cute.
That snowman did turn out really cute. What is inside of it? I love crafts and would love to try to earn some extra money off of stuff like that but it's just kind of hard when you live in Utah and every other girl here is crafty too!
Post a Comment