Friday, January 9, 2009

Dead Animal Zoo









Well Wil took Zach and Ashlyn this morning to get a new tire and I guess Zach saw a picture in a magazine of a moose and it started a conversation on the Bass Pro Shop down the hill. So Wil told Zach that there is this place down the hill where there are dead stuffed animals that you can see...that it is kind of like a zoo with dead animals. So Zach was telling everyone that we were going to the dead animal zoo. They didn't know what to think at first, but they ended up loving it. So...I decided to snap some photos at the dead animal zoo. ha ha the one of Mady with the big fish is hilarious, she was trying to kiss it!!! Zach kept saying mom take a picture of this one...mom over here! Ha HA
Then we went to Tai Pan Trading Co to walk around. I love that store!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha that is way cute, Mady trying to kiss the fish. I've never heard of that place before. Is it just a dead animal museum?

Amy said...

Okay so this made me laugh because if I had told you that me and David went to Cabellas and took pictures there you would have made fun of me. J/K! I do love the pictures and I love even more that Zach calls it the dead animal zoo. I know that kid has an awesome imagination but he still gets me every time with a comment like that.