Sunday, February 1, 2009

Go Steeler's!!!






Well it is 40 minutes to game time and Wil has the kids all excited. We are all decked out in Steeler's gear. My friend Amy made hair bows for me and the girls, thanks Amy, they turned out great! We are getting ready for a yummy tri-tip and beans dinner...if you are a Bradshaw or know the Bradshaw's you know what I am talking about. I hope that the Steeler's can win again.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Woowee! Glad your team won!!! Cute bows

The Lyon Family said...

Every time I see that little Maddy I just want to pinch her cheeks.

Poor Zack I can't even imagine what that must feel like. I hope he feels better.

Anonymous said...

Second best super bowl I've ever watched. Your family looks so awesome in black and gold. Those kids will definitely be steelers fans! Oh and tell Wil to put his hair back on haha he looks so different!

Ashley said...

I didn't know you were such fans! Well, glad they could pull a 'W' for ya.

Amy said...

It would have been fun to watch the superbowl with you guys and Steve and Eric. I do love that your kids were able to all dress up for the occasion. (Sorry "dress up" sounds feminine but I couldn't think of a better word(s))