Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Finally!






Yesterday was a nice day outside finally. we are in the 60's and the kids are loving it. Zach and Ashlyn went out to ride their bikes. Ashlyn finally got to try her's outside for the first time...Although, she was getting pretty good at riding on the carpet. Ha Ha. Mady tried to follow them out there. She is having so much fun trying to figure out her toys all by herself when Zach and Ashlyn give her a little space too...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot for Bigwheels!! Haha i'm glad she likes that toy, it's a fun one. Is Mady still loving that toy that rolls with her while she crawls? Good to see it was sunny. Been rainy here. :(

Amy said...

The snow just started up here again tonight. It looks like Ashlyn is doing good riding her bike. Kolton's little 4 wheeler just stays indoors but he doesn't mind riding it inside.

The Stirland Fam said...

60 degrees I am jealous. I think it was 3 degrees where I live last night. You kids are really cute!