Wil is going to be working in Minnesota starting next monday so we decided to go out last night without the kids. Thanks mom and dad for watching them...we went and saw Yes Man and then went to dinner at Chili's.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's going to be really interesting, Wil working in Minnesota. Was that movie good? I want to see it. I hope you all get to spend a lot of time together this week.
Wow! How come Wil is working in Minnesota? Hope your date night was fun! Mylie was 14 lbs when I took her to the Dr right before christmas...she looks big though with those chubby cheeks! :)
That's so cool that you guys got to go out! Thank goodness for Grandparents! How was Yes Man? It will be hard when Wil goes to Minnesota- we will need to have more girls nights out!
6 comments:
That's going to be really interesting, Wil working in Minnesota. Was that movie good? I want to see it. I hope you all get to spend a lot of time together this week.
Wow that is going to be hard. Glad you two got to go out. Are you going to be following or is it temporary??
Wow! How come Wil is working in Minnesota? Hope your date night was fun! Mylie was 14 lbs when I took her to the Dr right before christmas...she looks big though with those chubby cheeks! :)
He's going to Minnesota! For how long?
Are you moving there?
Cute picture! I hope you're having a good time in Vegas. I wish I could have gone this weekend too.
That's so cool that you guys got to go out! Thank goodness for Grandparents! How was Yes Man? It will be hard when Wil goes to Minnesota- we will need to have more girls nights out!
Post a Comment