Wednesday, February 11, 2009

California Adventure







































We bought a 2fer when we went to Disneyland two weeks ago, so today we got to go to California Adventures for the first time. We definitely like Disneyland a lot more, but it was fun. We were trying to figure out where to go next at like 4:30 and as we were taking our 20th potty break for Ashlyn we ran into the Galley's. We met them in Fresno, then we lived down the street from each other in Visalia for a year. We miss hanging out with them. Zach and Brookley were very close. It was a lot of fun hanging out with them the last two hours at the park. Ashlyn's all time favorite of the day was the live Playhouse Disney Show. She was having so much fun in there. She really gets into it. Zach said that the Hollywood Tower of Terror really freaked him out...even though he rode it twice, he hated the story line. I think Monster's Inc and Toy Story Mania were his two favorites. Mady loved the Ladybug boogie. They had me hold her and let her sit on the seat and she loved it. She was laughing and smiling the whole time. She had so much fun on it.
Here is a list of the shows we saw, the characters we ran into, and the rides the kids went on.
Shows: Playhouse Disney Live on Stage, High School Musical 3 parade, It's tough to be a bug 3D, Drawn to the Magic, Muppet Vision 3D.
Characters: Stitch, Pluto, Goofy, Mickey, Woody, and Cinderella. Mady did not like even being close to the characters, Stitch came near her and she freaked out.
Rides:
Zach: Monster's Inc. 3 times, Hollywood Tower of Terror 2 times, Flik's flyers, Francis ladybug boogie, S.S. Rustworthy play place, Toy Story Midway Mania, Orange Stinger, Golden Zephyr, King Tryton's Carousel, Jumping Jellyfish.
Ashlyn: Monster's Inc, Flik's flyers, francis ladybug boogie, Toy Story Midway Mania, Golden Zephyr, King Tryton's Carousel, S.S. Rustworthy.
Madyson: Monster's Inc, Flik's flyers, Francis ladybug boogie, Toy Story Midway Mania, King Tryton's Carousel.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute. I didn't even know that you guys were going there today. I thought that you had been there before. I've never been. What are the odds that you'd run into those friends...that's pretty cool!

Anonymous said...

Looks like another fun day! Wil looks like a stranger with no hair haha. What a goof. Mady always looks like she's enjoying herself. You ran into Chad and Marcy, that's so cool! I haven't seen them in a really long time. I'm glad you're all having fun while Wil is in town.

Ashley said...

Abbey would die and go to heaven if we took her to Disneyland. I'm jealous you have such easy access. We would LOVE to have you guys come stay. We'll be here for sure--I'm not sure what J's schedule will be at the time, but we'll make it work if you're willing to make the detour. Let us know more details when you know.

RitaFord said...

Hi Angie and Wil,

Jake got the message to me. I was showing Annie your pictures and she was begging me to adopt you because she wants to be an auntie to Zach, Ashlyn and Mady!

I think Wil's head is gonna freeze I hope he has a warm beanie, but he is handsome with no hair.

Oh, you left your baby wipes here, you are probably wondering where they are.

I like your Disneyland pictures; looks like you had a lot of fun. We'll have to get together again. The kids got along so well!

I want to thank you again for the BE sign. I have it displayed.

Love,
Aunt Rita