The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift. Let's see who looks at my blog!PS---If I don't have your address...please leave it for me!!!THANKS
4 comments:
Haha, I ALWAYS look at your blog because your family always does fun things!
I just did a blod about you. I know my sisters will want stuff for sure. I'm so excited I can't wait to get toegther so we can decorate mi new casa.
Hello, I posted about you on my blog!
I searched vinyl and you came up! Looks like at the perfect time for me! email me and I'll give you my address: ineedmorebeads@bondfire.org
We are buying a new house and I am looking for some cute vinyl!
I'm Kellee's sister and I saw your stuff on her page and I had to come and check out what you have, love it! Good luck on your business. Also, if I wanted to order just the vinyl, could I get it from you? Thanks Kamaile.
Post a Comment