Well as said in my last post the kids have all been sick...Ashlyn always has a harder time getting over it. On wen night to thur night she had not been able to go to the bathroom. I took her to her dr. thur morning and he said give her a popsicle, she will pee. Yeah. I pay him why? Then I took her to the ER and we were there 10 hours. They said she was really dehydrated, but they didn't hook her up to an I V, instead they did XRays and were going to get a urine sample, but she didn't. Yeah! Nothing was done really. She finally was able to go this morning and is doing a lot better.
2 comments:
ok where to start? What happened to Wil's hair? I am sorry to learn the kids are so sick how are you holding up? Disneyland looked fun and I bet you guys really enjoyed the superbowl!! We miss you!
Poor Ashlyn is right. It sounds like she's a lot like you. Just getting dehydrated a lot. It's amazing how long people end up in the ER waiting.
Post a Comment