Monday, February 16, 2009

Finally!

Mady will be 1 on saturday! Well today she has been grumpy all day... we couldn't figure out what the problem was, now we know that she is cutting a tooth. Finally...it is her first tooth. I can't believe she doesn't have teeth yet. My other kids had their first tooth by at least 4 months. You can't even see the tooth yet. you can feel it is barely broken through the skin.

7 comments:

Edie and Luke said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe that little sweetheart will be 1 and that she is cutting a tooth! I love that girl!

Edie and Luke said...

I can't believe that the little sweetheart will be 1 yr old! And I can't believe she is cutting a tooth! I love that girl.

Ashley said...

Holy cow, that is really late. But they say the longer it takes them to come in, the better, stronger teeth they are. I remember ol' Zachy having some pretty hefty dentist bills, right?

Ali Jones said...

How funny that she is just cutting her first tooth. It's funny how different all little kids are. It felt like Ryan got his first at 6 months and then we had teething issues for months & months. Hopefully hers will all come in at the same time and you can get it all over with.
I tried to reply to the comment on my blog, but I don't know how to...I'm smart. But, the baby's room is a pale green. I should take some pics to post so everybody can see.

Amanda said...

That is so funny because Indiana just got her first tooth like 2 weeks ago and she will be 1 next week! Silly girls. Kenyon was pretty late teething too, but not this late! That is crazy that your other kids had teeth at 4 months.

The Lyon Family said...

Yay for Maddy!

Anonymous said...

Since I haven't had kids I still don't know the.. average? time scales of things. But i'm glad she's getting teeth! Twenty bucks says she's gonna be incredibly stoked when she finds out she can eat more with teeth!