Monday, February 23, 2009

Check out this Darling Daughter site

I have ordered some stuff from this site and I love it! She has the cutest hair bows, hats, and bracelets. You should check it out!
Holy giveaway Batman!
I am so excited about what is going on at The Darling Daughter, I decided to do a giveaway on top of the GIANT sale we are going to be having. We will be sending out an email with a unique code for 15% off your total purchase on Mach 1st. The sale will run March 1st-March 15th. There will also be all sorts of headbands, clips and bows on sale. Really, what is a better deal than on sale with ANOTHER 15% off? On to the giveaway! You can enter to win a $25 gift certificate for any bows of your choice. This giveaway ONLY applies to bows.To enter… leave a comment & your email address/ or blog link! So easy! If you feature this giveaway on your blog, you will get your name entered a second time. Simply leave me a comment that you have it on your blog and double your chances to win! I will choose a number at random on Saturday! Enter by Friday night to be eligible. Go ahead and spoil her. That is what darling daughters are made for!

1 comment:

The Lyon Family said...

Is this your friend from up north? if so I'm so excited, finaly she created a website. Now Kloee can look like a girly girl!