Saturday, February 21, 2009
Mady's 1
Well I can't believe that my Mady monkey is already 1. We had an eventful day, We started with one of her favorite meals, WAFFLES! She ate a whole waffle. I took her with me to Target to get diapers, then to the post office. (She was wearing her outfit that my good friend from Fresno gave her that said Birthday Girl) People in the post office kept asking me how old she was, I told them it was her birthday and she was 1. Well when I got to the counter the lady asked me how old she was, again I said it was her birthday and she yelled out hey it's her birthday, she's 1, they started all singing happy birthday to her. She gripped onto my shirt and her eyes got all big, she was trying to figure out what was going on! Then we picked up McD's chicken nuggets and french fries. I don't know a kid that doesn't have that on their top 5 favorite foods list! She loved it. She played really hard today with Zach and Ashlyn. Then we had another fav...grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. Thanks for all the phone calls and the gifts. She loves her tea set that her friends in Fresno sent. We are going to do cup cakes tomorrow, then do her big party on Wen and Thur with family. I will post pictures soon! We love our sweet mady monkey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HOw fun! I can't beleive she is already one...seems like it wasn't that long ago when I met you in church and she was a newborn!
Happy birthday to Mady!!! Can't believe she is already 1, time goes by quickly.
I love that little sweetheart! I can't believe she ate a whole waffle! Are you guys going to Utah this week or are you already there? Happy Birthday little sweetheart! I can't wait to see pics!
Happy Birthday to your lil monkey! She's such a cutie, it sounds like she had a fun day!
Really?! 1?!
Dude she so was covered with a blanket in her carseat/carrier at the park like a month ago, right?
Post a Comment