Monday, October 20, 2008

Mady Monkey




Well my mom said, where are the pictures of mady in her costume???? So here they are. she spent the whole party asleep on my lap, so we had to take pictures of her later in her costume. She is my cute little monkey abu. She is definitely all mama's girl...she is 8 months old tomorrow and she just said her first word last week...ma ma

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha all your kids look so cute in their costumes. Zach's genie shoes really are the coolest ever. you didn't tell me Mady spoke! That's so cool. Zach looks like he's ripped in his costume, haha. Of course Ashlyn played in the rocks, haha. 20 bucks says she's up till 11 tonight =P

Amy said...

I do love Mady's costume. I think it's cute when babies where the costumes where there's not really any legs in it. I didn't realize that Zach's costume was going to have big muscles in it or has Zach just been working out? HA HA Ashlyn looks cute. It's a good thing you got her something to wear under the costume or that would be rather drafty. HA HA

Scott and Mandi said...

Very cute! I think Mady is adorable, and I love how she sucks her thumb! :)
Thanks so much for ordering the bows! I'm sure I will love them and just let me know how much I owe you! :)

Brian said...

For sure! I'm usually home from work around 4pm, so just let me know which day works best for you guys and I'll be there.