Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Getting Ready


Well on Tuesdays and Thursdays Zach has preschool from 9:30 to 12:00 and we set our alarm to get up at 8:15 (yes we still set an alarm, so we like to sleep in a little) Ha Ha. I usually get Mady dressed and fed, then I go get ready. This is what I saw as I was getting ready and it was too cute not to take a picture. I only had my phone camera close by, but I loved it. They are all on my bed watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse together.

5 comments:

Josie said...

this is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

That's a way cute picture and it looks like Mady's tipped over a little and just leaning on Ashlyn but still smiling. :)

Jillian said...

Man! You're good to be able to get 3 kids and yourself ready and be out the door in an hour! WAIT! What am I talking about less than an hour I should say because you go to Burger King every Tues/Thurs for breakfast! I need some tips because I am up at 7:00am getting myself ready and then start the kids at 8:00am and believe me it takes the whole hour and 15min. to get them ready to leave! I don't know what I'm going to do in 2 weeks! ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

how the heck did Mady get there? She must be crawling and you don't even know it.

Sarah said...

I see you're up late blogging too, I wish we were out for a Target trip I have so much to get but no desire to go alone...Kjell doesn't miss dressing like Wil but he does miss their dates to the movies.