Friday, October 31, 2008

Crazy Halloween

Okay so you would think that Halloween you could get lots of good pictures, but it has been a crazy 24 hours. Ashlyn after dinner last night spiked a 103 temp, turned pale as a ghost (literally) and started vomiting in the night. I took her to the Dr. this morning because I thought that her finger was infected, well it is not infected, that's the good news...the bad news is that she ripped her tendon in her left hand ring finger and she is going to have to go to a hand surgeon to have it taken care of. Also, they found out she has strep throat. So...she was really sick and has been really whiny, so we let her just kind of hang out by the car while we were trunk or treating. Sorry, had the camera, but not one picture to show for it. Hope your halloween was better then ours.

5 comments:

Josie said...

oh bummer---poor Ashlyn

Scott and Mandi said...

Oh man! I'm sorry! I hope she feels better soon!

Jillian said...

sucky! I hope we don't get sick I'm gonna die if they wait to get sick after I have this kid though, so... yeah I guess I'm pretty much screwed. So can I call you and listen to Wil say that funny saying like he did last night you know the one about how hes not buying me anything . I can't stop laughing when I hear his voice in my head ha ha ha

Edie and Luke said...

Oh my gosh- I am so sorry! That really sounds like a crazy night! I hope she gets better real soon!

Brandon, Heather & Mylie said...

Oh gosh! What a bummer! Hope she gets feeling better ASAP! Too bad she couldn't trick or treat!