We have been trying to get Mady to try and sit up for more than a split second, also trying to interest her in crawling, but nothing...until now. We just got home and got her dressed for bed and I tried to sit her up and she sat up for like 10 minutes on her own, then right as I went to snap the photo over she went. I positioned her up again...and she stayed sitting up for a few more minutes. Zach was trying to help her, but he kept bugging her. I know that she is not behind at all, but my other two monkeys were already crawling by 5 1/2 months, so for us she is just so content hanging out. She is 7 1/2 months old. Ha Ha Also, here are pictures of her enjoying conference with Grandma.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Finally...
We have been trying to get Mady to try and sit up for more than a split second, also trying to interest her in crawling, but nothing...until now. We just got home and got her dressed for bed and I tried to sit her up and she sat up for like 10 minutes on her own, then right as I went to snap the photo over she went. I positioned her up again...and she stayed sitting up for a few more minutes. Zach was trying to help her, but he kept bugging her. I know that she is not behind at all, but my other two monkeys were already crawling by 5 1/2 months, so for us she is just so content hanging out. She is 7 1/2 months old. Ha Ha Also, here are pictures of her enjoying conference with Grandma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She looks so big I can't believe how much she's changed in just a few weeks!
yeah I totally understand that. Dean didn't even crawl until 9 months and didn't walk until 15 months! What a slug but now I can't stop him from going every second of every day. Hes crazy
I totally forgot that you guys said you were coming back to the HD. We should go out to dinner sometime or something. You guys still have my number, right?
Thats awesome Mady is sitting up! She's a cutie! Looks like your getting settled in and enjoying it!That's awesome Will is home in the evenings now!
Post a Comment