We decided to go and meet Wil's cousin Crystal and her family at Sea World after Zach's T-ball game. It was a lot of fun, and since you get the fun pass we will definitely go again soon. Zach's favorite part was just looking at the octopus, Ashlyn's favorite part was the penguins, Mady was like oooh ahhh at everything and was clapping a lot during the shamu and the dolphin shows, so I would say that was her favorite part of the day. We had a fun day.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Sea World
We decided to go and meet Wil's cousin Crystal and her family at Sea World after Zach's T-ball game. It was a lot of fun, and since you get the fun pass we will definitely go again soon. Zach's favorite part was just looking at the octopus, Ashlyn's favorite part was the penguins, Mady was like oooh ahhh at everything and was clapping a lot during the shamu and the dolphin shows, so I would say that was her favorite part of the day. We had a fun day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was really shocked when you said you hadn't ever been to
Sea World before this. I figured if I'd been there, you definitely would have been there before. I can only imagine how much fun your kids had...especially Zach.
Post a Comment