My kids are loving being able to wear shorts, tshirts, and flip flops...so does there mommy. We have had a lot of fun at the beach and can't wait to be able to go swimming all the time. Today when grandpa turned on the sprinklers they couldn't resist. Here they are having a good time running through the sprinklers. Mady didn't even like getting her toes wet. This is how she crawls now too. She doesn't like her knees on the carpet anymore and hates the tile...it is pretty funny to watch... This picture is for you Ashley...it looks like Hayden to me.
3 comments:
The rear end? Ha ha, I know what you mean. I love that she can get around like that, Hayden was just stretching :)
I don't know how your kids can stand to walk on the grass when it's like that. It hurts my feet! I can't walk on grass bare foot unless it's really green. Must be nice to not have snow on the ground!
Lincoln crawls like that on the tile too, it is too cute.
Post a Comment