Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ashlyn's 3










My sweet Ashlyn is 3 years old today. I love this little girl. She is a ball full of energy and always keeps me on my toes. She is such a big helper and a tender heart too. We love her so much and are so happy that she chose to join our family. Life wouldn't be the same without our little hot mama...She is a daddy's girl and he loves it! She can't wait to see him on the days he comes home. She is such a smart little girl. We love watching her learn and figure out new things. She doesn't give up on something until she gets it right. I love her so much...Wil is out of town for her birthday, so we had her party last week, Ashlyn decided that she wanted to go to Olive Garden for lunch on monday, so I took all the kids Ashlyn calls it noodles house. My kids love fetuccini. Today Zach had preschool, so while he was gone I took Ashlyn and Mady to the nail salon. Ashlyn got her fingernails and toenails painted. I got a pedicure. Shelley came with us to help with Mady. Ashlyn kept saying mom this is so fun, we should do this everyday. She picked out her own nailpolish (hot pink) She was so good, it was a lot of fun. Then we went to the mall for lunch, she wanted hot dog on a stick...We came home and got Grandma and went to see Hannah Montana. Zach really didn't want to go, but he was a trooper...it was a lot of fun. The movie was okay, but watching Ashlyn dance and try to do the same moves as hannah montana was hilarious, she sang all of the songs with her...it was great. My mom and I were laughing so hard! Then pizza for dinner. It was a great day. We love you Ashlyn!

3 comments:

WChaddock said...

Happy birthday to Ashlyn. I love the pictures of getting your nails done. Looks like you guys had fun.

The Lyon Family said...

Ok, seriously, you always do the most fun stuff with your kids. You're such a great Mom. I love Ashlyn's nails!

Amy said...

I can't believe she's three. I do love her outfit she wore to get her nails done...way cute! Now look what you've started though and soon it will be Mady wanting to come along too! ha ha That will actually be a lot of fun for you though. I wish I could have seen the movie with you guys. It would have been fun to see that girl sing along to all the songs.