![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Zach's swim lessons
I won free swim lessons for Zach that are 4 30 minute sessions one on one with a lady in the ward. I went to a service auction and this is what I used all my points to get. I had to bid against two other girls until I won. I was really excited. Zach has a lot of confidence in the water. He uses no floaties and jumps in off the diving board at his friend Drew's and at Grandpa and Grandma Bradshaw's. He is so fearless in the water...I just want him to be able to use his arms better to help him swim. He loves the swim lessons, however Allison has a song that goes along with some of her teaching points and Zach isn't too sure about singing while swimming he said. Ha Ha He is a character.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment